We are extremely excited to start a co-ed kickboxing classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8:15 pm and Saturday morning at 6:00 am. Instructed by Jose Ortega, Seventh Degree Black Belt in Kajukenbo, Mauy Thai Fighter, Kajukenbo Lead Instructor at Artistic Athletics for over five years, father of two beautiful daughters. And Kobi Julian, owner and founder of Artistic Athletics, A45 lead instructor, Health Coach and Personal Trainer.
In this class you will learn the fundamentals of proper way to kick and punch to eliminate injury, combinations of kicks and punches to help in defending yourself or loved ones, and an amazing way to get your cardio in, to maintain your weight, shed few pounds, tone your body or simply to boost your energy.
Tuesday & Thursday
*Must arrive at least 5 minutes before class start time
*Classes may be canceled without notice.
*Instructor may be changed without notice.
*Reservation is required at least 2 hour prior to class time, class may be canceled if no reservations are made 1 hour prior to class time.
$50.00 every two weeks.
Reservation is required.
Classes may get canceled if there is no sing up one hour prior to class time. One time enrollment fee of $50 is required upon sign up.
First and last payment is due upon sign up.
(*PROGRAM PRICES ARE CHARGED EVERY 14 DAYS------$50.00 EVERY 14 DAYS)
Please read and be sure that you understand the policy BEFORE you register for a class.
Attendance and Registration
1. CLIENTS MUST MAKE A RESERVATION TO ATTEND CLASS. RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST TWO HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS START TIME.
2. Class cancellations MUST occur at least EIGHT HOURS in advance of the class start time.
3. TO BOOK A CLASS OR MAKE SCHEDULE CHANGES, PLEASE GO TO Book Online Tab.
4. You may attend any class on any day, or any scheduled time as long as you have registered for it.
5. All classes are co-ed only unless they are designated ‘ladies only’ or ‘men only’ on the class schedule.
6. We have the right to cancel classes TWO hours before class time if there are less than three people signed up for the class.