Short on time, looking to improve your strength and mobility? Do you want an effective workout that is only 45 minutes? Our Athletics 45 (A45) class is a High Intense Interval Training Program for all fitness levels, age, and gender. This innovating training method offers you the opportunity to improve your health and fitness in a friendly and fun environment.
The A45 group fitness classes are the ultimate full body workout. Reach peak performance with the perfect balance of strength, endurance, and stability training. Adding variety to every class allows an experience which keeps you engaged and wanting to come back for more. The components include alternating intervals of cardio, strength, and resistance training. Every class offers modified levels of cardio complimented by targeted training using free weights, bands, TRX, kettlebells, suspension training, body weight training and other equipment.
Our Fitness Classes will take you from fit to phenomenal.
Monday Wednesday Friday
6:00 am---Total Body Movement
8:15 am---Total Body Movement
9:00 am--- SilverSneaker 65+
Tuesday and Thursday
8:15 am---Body Sculpting
9:00 am---Body Sculpting
*Must arrive at least 5 minutes before class start time
*Classes may be canceled without notice.
*Instructor may be changed without notice.
*Reservation is required at least 2 hour prior to class time, class will be canceled if htere are no reservations made in advance.
$55.00 every two weeks for unlimited A45 (Kickboxing classes are included in this package).
Reservation is required.
Classes may get canceled if there is no reservation Two (2) hours prior to class time.
One time enrollment fee of $50 is required, first and last payment is due upon registration.
Once a year maintenance fee of $35.00 is due 75 days after your start date
(*PROGRAM PRICES ARE CHARGED EVERY 14 DAYS------$55.00 EVERY 14 DAYS)
Please read and be sure that you understand the policy BEFORE you register for a class.
Attendance and Registration
1. CLIENTS MUST MAKE A RESERVATION TO ATTEND CLASS. RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST TWO HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS START TIME.
2. Class cancellations MUST occur at least EIGHT HOURS in advance of the class start time.
3. TO BOOK A CLASS OR MAKE SCHEDULE CHANGES, PLEASE GO TO Book Online Tab.
4. You may attend any class on any day, or any scheduled time as long as you have registered for it.
5. All classes are co-ed only unless otherwise specified.
6. We have the right to cancel classes TWO hours before class time if there are less than three people signed up for the class.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!