Artistic Athletics offers an incredible Aerial program designed to maximize and strengthen your fitness and performance skills. Students will gain strength, flexibility, coordination and endurance as they learn foundational techniques and tricks, combinations of moves, and eventually progress to learning full routines.
Our Aerial Classes are offered for all skill levels from the very beginner to the pre-professional, as well as for children (6+), teens and adults. Class sizes are kept small at 10, to ensure students get adequate attention from the instructor.
Instructors may choose to use Silks, Hammock, Static Trapeze and/or Aerial Hoop, depending on their individual specialties and the training needs of the students in class. See description below.
Fly through the air with grace and glory in our Aerial Silk class. This is a newer form of fitness which is beautiful but challenging. This class will improve your strength, flexibility, coordination, and endurance. You will learn foundational techniques and tricks, a combination of moves and eventually progress to learning full routines.
Suspend yourself from the aerial silks by creating a Hammock. We will work on your flow and form to create a dance in the sky.
Spin, invert and suspend yourself on an Aerial Hoop in our Lyra class. We will teach you how to utilize the hoop in order to gain strength and create a beautiful artistic display.
Single class $30.00
Class-cards are non-refundable, non-transferrable and NO extension
5 classes------$140 (one month expiration date)
10 classes----$270 (two months expiration date)
15 classes----$390 (three months expiration date)
20 classes----$500 (four months expiration date)
Please read and be sure that you understand the policy BEFORE you register for a class.
1. Use our online scheduler to purchase and book your classes.
2. Prices are subject to change.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
Attendance and Registration
1. STUDENTS MUST MAKE A RESERVATION TO ATTEND CLASS. RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST TWO HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS START TIME.
2. Class cancellations MUST occur at least EIGHT HOURS in advance of the class start time. In the case of no shows or late cancellation, students will lose the class.
3. TO BOOK A CLASS OR MAKE SCHEDULE CHANGES, PLEASE GO TO Book Online Tab.
4. You may attend any class on any day, that suits your skill level. If you have questions about which level is best for you, consult with your instructor or contact us.
5. All classes are co-ed only unless they are designated ‘ladies only’ or ‘men only’ on the class schedule. Both men & women are welcome to book private lessons, private group classes, attend events or book a pole party.
6. We have the right to cancel classes TWO hours before class time if there are less than three people signed up for the class.
7. NO Walk-ins, unless it has been communicated via email